Conflict inside an organization or team can contribute to or detract from the organization’s productivity. Our professional conflict managers provide your team or organization with tools and skills to assure conflict becomes a productive activity. We use the tools of mediation, coaching, workshops, seminars, team-development activities, and process consultation to support behavioral change.
Our conflict management services help executives, managers, professionals, leaders, and employees to:
- Improve performance and enhance productivity
- Realize their own value and that of others
- Respect and embrace individual differences
- Learn to participate in ways that satisfy themselves and their co-workers
- Devote themselves to solving problems and jointly create solutions
- Effectively manage conflict
We support the possibility of team and individual behavioral change. We hold the space for that change and contribute to the development of individuals from the inside out. We assist individuals and groups in building self awareness and in understanding functional and dysfunctional behaviors. We provide support services that allow an individual to build skills, develop personally and professionally, and enhance performance.